I just realized I never published this post! This was round one of our holiday baking - treats for our Sunday School Christmas party (that ended up getting cancelled due to the weather).
Mack loves when he gets to stand on a chair at the kitchen counter :)
He decided measuring cups were best for mixing...
...and for flinging powdered sugar everywhere!
He was so good the whole time we were working, you never would have known he was coming down with the stomach flu! Less that five minutes after I took the last two pictures, he climbed down to run around. I ran after him to grab the powdered sugar and peanut butter covered measuring cups, and went back into the kitchen to wipe up a little stray peanut butter. The next thing I knew, he ran back in the kitchen, stood in front of me, and puked everywhere! You never would have guessed he was sick afterwards either. When Ryan and I got it over the following days, we could barely move off the couch for a couple days - not much fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment