Tuesday, July 27, 2010

What we've been up to...

I'm not sure how 6 months has gone by without me posting anything! It makes me really sad to read my last few posts on here, and realize there have been dozens of other sweet little Mack stories that I never documented and will probably forget before too long . So, I'm going to try to get back into posting, for myself if no one else :)

A quick(ish) summary of what we've been up to the last 6 months...

Mack:
- started walking around ten and a half months, and never stopped!!
- took his second trip to Florida
- started sleeping through the night. After a little tough love on our part, he is now a fantastic little sleeper!
- began talking: he now says mama, dada, hi, doggy, go, no no, uh (for uh oh). He also jabbers non-stop at anyone who will listen :)
- celebrated his first birthday
- blows kisses just about whenever we tell him to say 'bye' to someone
- climbs all over everything
-had his first sleepover at Grampa Nick and Gramma Jane's


Other family updates:
- Ryan and I both turned 30 and we celebrated our nine-year anniversary.
- I worked part-time during tax season. Part-time turned into every time Mack was asleep, I was working, which stopped being fun after a few weeks.
- We sold our house, lived at our in-laws while we built our new one, and moved in about a month ago.

I'm sure I'm forgetting something, but there's a quick snapshot of what we've been up to the last 6 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment