Thursday, December 2, 2010

starting up again...

In the last few days I've felt compelled to try and start this up again.  Every time I've written a few posts in the past I've given it up because I decide I really don't have anything all that interesting to blog about.  Which is still true, but for me at least, my reason for blogging isn't to amass a huge following.  I started it a year ago mostly to document these fleeting days with my baby - to keep track of all the memories you don't think you'd ever forget but over time you start to.  Reading back over previous posts, I'm kicking myself for not being more diligent about writing this stuff down, because I know there are dozens of fun little Mack-isms that are already fuzzy in my mind.  It's also a nice little outlet for me, so my poor husband doesn't get my brain dump every time he walks in the door :)


So we'll give this another try and see how it goes...

1 comment: